For fitness enthusiasts who are looking for stylish and comfortable ride Diamondback Edgewood is an excellent option as it is equipped with both of these qualities. It is a hybrid bike so it ensures a more efficient and comfortable ride. The bike is made of light frame construction which makes it easy to carry and gives off a much faster result than other bikes. For more details on the product please read the below information were features and review of the product is discussed in details.
Features of Diamondback Edgewood:
Here are some features of Diamondback Edgewood
Frame material: The frame material is composed of Aluminum 6061-T6 which ensures its strong and sturdy construction.
Smooth riding: The suspension fork is a 63mm travel sport front. This feature ensures the comfort of the riders by making the riding experience smoother and less jerky.
Gear: The gear is made of Shimano TX55 thus it is flexible and swift.
Review of Diamondback Edgewood:
Diamondback Edgewood has a classy design. It is comfortable to ride. It is suitable for everyone regardless of their shapes and sizes. The bike is made of quality material thus it is very durable. Despite of its good attributes, there are few drawbacks. The pros and cons of Diamondback Edgewood bike is mentioned below.
- Has a concrete and sturdy construction.
- Has a very stylish and a classy look.
- The brakes ensure safe stopping.
- The gear shifters are compact and smooth.
- The bike is suitable for everyone.
- It is made of good quality material which makes it very durable.
- Bike frame is made up of low density material so it is easier to control.
- The tires are not suitable for rough surfaces
Therefore for anyone who is looking for a stylish, efficient, strong and sturdy construction bike, Diamondback Edgewood is the ideal option. This bike makes up a wonderful companion for an adventurous but comfortable long rides.